Monday, March 29, 2010

Family Vacay

The kiddos and I took a family vacay to Hampton Bays for the last couple weeks. Also got to visit Rhode Island to see Mom & Grandma for a few days. We got to spend time with Nonna, celebrate Emily's birthday, and play cards with my Grandma. Great trip, and we were all glad to get home safely. To celebrate, I did 4 loads of laundry and mowed the lawn. Now I'm watching David Carusoe aka the worst actor in the world and trying to finally blog for the first time in who knows how long. I had high hopes of doing something to celebrate my 300th blog post, oh well.
Grandma and I


The kids weren't too cooperative, but Connie and I sure look purdy.still not cooperating.
Zoe and Uncle Jon watching the St. Patrick's Day parade in Hampton Bays, Long Island
Joshua and Emily waving at probably a firetruck or bagpipe band


Emily opening her bday presents
Matthew and Joshua playing bubble trouble with Uncle Jon
Emily showing Nonna her tinkerbell game on DS (I think)

Joshua riding a bike for the first time.
Zoe kept throwing the ball and yelling 'I did it!'



2 comments:

Leslie said...

so glad you are back! looks like you had a really great time

thanks for saying such nice things about my last posts

Rosemarie said...

Great pictures. I can't believe how old Jon's kids are...the baby at your wedding is a big boy...yikes...and Emily!