Here's how the back turned out. I love it, but there is really NO room for error on the quilting because the top & back are almost exactly the same size. That's what I get for trying to make a cute pieced back I guess... (the white around the edges is the batting)
Here's the top.


I handed Joshua ornaments and he hung them wherever he could reach. Mostly, as many as he could fit together on a branch.
Proud of his work! I hung the ones up top, of course. When Zoe got up from her nap, she tried to lick them.
Zoe loves to play in the tupperware drawer & sippy cup basket. And talk on her fake phone.
Joshua has wanted a yellow star for the tree, and we wanted to make one to go along with our activity for Dec 5th (Matt 2:9b-10) so Joshua and I made a star for the tree. It's cardboar covered with tin foil, but Joshua was upset because he wanted it to be yellow so we made a little yellow outfit for him, and Joshua had me draw on a face before he started decorating.
Let me just say: He is NOT posing, he was in the middle of kicking his legs wildly.Mr. Star and Joshua the work guy. He's been a 'work guy fighting bad guys' all day long. There was one 2 hour period today during which Joshua did not stop talking.



2 comments:
YOU ROCK!!! Zoe's quilt is amazing. i think a stipple will be amzing and beautiful! go you for getting this done so fast. i am beaming with pride...i know i did nothing to help but seeing a friend take on what i love is so fun...and you are a natural and excellent at it. i wish you were closer by.
I love the back of that quilt! It is going to be fantastic and can't wait to see it all quilted up! I think there is a flickr group called "free-motion quilting" that you might be able to find some wavy line quilting.
Post a Comment