Wednesday, June 22, 2011

woah baby!

Here's our baby girl at 26 weeks!
Zoe got to sleep with me because she went poo on the potty. In the morning, she came out to the living room and found Craig. When I got up, this is what I found. Awwww...the boys hijacked my iphone
Just hanging out trying to get Zoe to go poo on the potty again. Any suggestions are welcome. She had #1 down for months now, but asks for a diaper whenever it's #2 time :(

yet another ploy to keep her on the potty as long as possible. Yesterday was makeup, today was mani/pedi
Ready for their first swimming lesson! They are doing great so far. Thanks Ma & Pa!

"am I so fabulous mommy?" is what she said. That's my princess!

2 comments:

shelly said...

aww, she is so fabulous! congrats on baby girl!! Can't wait to see what you whip up for her!!

Leslie said...

bribery is the way to go!!! stickers worked for avery. what a perfectly gorgeous baby bump you have!!! you look wonderful. what is your due date?