Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy 4th of July!


I made Zoe a 4th of July shirt... which she refused to wear, then refused to have her picture taken in.
I finally bribed her with treats, and this was the best picture she was willing to give me. She wore a cute dress to church, white with blue and red stars, but had an accident on the way there, so we changed her into this shirt with red & white striped shorts. She threw up on it and we had to leave. Good thing I made it a 3T, hopefully it will still fit her next year!
This is what happens when I let Joshua play with my iPhone camera

Then I got to play with it
Zoe helping me fold laundry. She folded that whole perfect little stack of towels all by herself!

Cheap / easy entertainment. They LOVE to paint the driveway & fence with water. Got the idea from my childhood BFF's mom who is an elementary educator. She says it's great for motor skills. I say it's great for keeping kids occupied!
Zoe multitasking with her popsicle & 'paint'
Zoe holding the plastic fetus at our last OB appintment. I was very impressed with how carefully she held the baby. Right after she dropped it on its head.
She held the baby for a long time and finally said 'Daddy, I'm done holding the baby' so he could come and take it from her

1 comment:

Leslie said...

these are great pictures...i love the pictures you find when you let the kids use your phone.