Wednesday, April 14, 2010

pictures of the kids

Just some pictures I have been accumulating...

Zoe was driving the car from Tracie's garage to our driveway. They love to raid our neighbor's garage for toys.Zoe wearing her 'fly Army' shirt (actually I think it was Owen's... would have passed it back to Eli, but we just found it. And I think it would be too tight on him). We don't have a whole lot that's not pink so it was a challenge to match the shirt. I guess jeans would've worked too...
Zoe having a little protest about her sippy cup. She LOVES her bottle. She only gets it 2x a day, but that doesn't stop her from trying. Note the cute messy hairdo, just for Daddy.
Joshua giving Zoe a ride


She got off and got her hat and gave it to him to help her put on. So sweet. I love it when they get along.




1 comment:

Leslie said...

they are so cute...wish we could see you guys regularly