We're working on our projects around here. Zoe and I are a little sick so we've been hanging out at the house. Craig has been installing some pull up bars in the garage gym, I've been finishing some unfinished sewing & crochet projects, & mending. Yesterday, I mended 2 pillows, Zoe's fabric lined basket, used up some scraps making super cute jersey flower pins, made some leg warmers for Zoe out of an old sweater, and continued working on the binding on Zoe's cherry quilt. I also got to a stopping point on a crochet blanket... because I ran out of yarn. Now I have to figure out what to do with that. I've made a couple pair of baby booties and made a pattern to make some Zoe size fabric shoes too. Who knows what I'll do today... I still have tons of unfinished crafts, both on my sewing table and in my brain. Oh, but I did already
make some laundry detergent today. It smelled SO good when I was grating the soap (I used Dr. Bronner's lavender) that I am looking forward to seeing how the clothes smell. I actually WANT to do laundry, but I have to wait a torturous 24 hours for it to set. I'd post pictures, but we're waiting for a new camera battery to arrive in the mail.
1 comment:
Hey my dear friend!
How are you? I am going to come down and visit Ashley here when the baby comes and would LOVE to see you and those two sweet babies too! I pray that all is good. I read your comment about my blog a while back...crazy how things are used huh?! LOVE your blog and LOVE reading it...LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment