Saturday, January 16, 2010

I know, I know...

I realize it's been about a month since I've done anything but lurk... Here are all the pictures I have uploaded so far.

We celebrated Joshua's birthday when Craig got home. Zoe had fun helping him open all his gifts. Here they are playing with Lincoln Logs from the Suttons. Thanks Joseph (& RM), these are played with daily.
Joshua's new John Deere bowl.
A personalized camo pencil case & pencils from Ma & Pa
and his airplane card from Ma & Pa. He's doing sound effects while flying it
all bundled up
Joshua drew this helicopter all by himself. He called me over to look at the helicopter he drew and I was expecting to see a blob. I was quite impressed!
Zoe likes to lay around with her bottle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! So nice to see you all together. Hope Joshua liked the presents we sent. I hope you got my emails! Love you all! -Sara

Leslie said...

love the pictures...and i am so glad to have you back to blogging...more please!!! oh and i love the quilts lying around on the couch. how are they coming along?

Rosemarie said...

Lurking...is that what you call it? We know your hubby is home. :)