Wow, after 2 months of no blogging, I finally have something special to share! Here's our long awaited little miss Audrey Hope. She was born on September 26th at 9:41pm, 7 lbs 13 oz and 21.5" long. She has had a great first 4 days of life and all of us are in love with her! The kids are still so excited about her, and I am thankful that they are as excited as we are. And now I'll give you what you really want... pictures!
6 comments:
Yay! She is so cute and I can't wait to hold her!! Love you guys!
Congratulations Kim and Craig! Shes Beautiful!
Much love,
Eric, Denise , Ryan & Julia
What a beautiful baby girl and such happy big brother and sister (not to mention the Daddy and Grandmother!). So glad to know that all is well. Hope you are getting settled back at home! Love,
Tracey
They are all so very adorable! I love Joshua's expression in one of the pictures. He's obviously is uber excited about being a big brother to 2 beautiful little sisters:) Congratulations to you all:)
she is amazing...i love all of that dark hair!! i am so happy for you.
Congratulations Tripp Family!!!! Audrey is beautiful. I'm glad everyone is doing well. Take care.
Post a Comment