In my determination to leave the house more often this summer, I signed the kids up for swimming lessons. They are doing as well as can be expected for two kids who've been in a pool 3 times before. They have 5 more lessons next week and hopefully they'll be more comfortable with the teachers & the water by then. From the video, you might think that they would be more cooperative in the water, but they both get scared, which seems normal to me. At least they're still excited about going!

Zoe loves her princess bathing suit! Thanks Rosemarie! It's 12mos, but we still squeeze her into it since sometimes that's the only way I can get her out of her princess pajamas! Her love of princesses made it easy to shop for her birthday. I can't believe how much she's talking for not even being 2 years old yet! I love that she and Joshua can have a conversation all by themselves. I also can't believe my baby girl is about to be 2 years old!!


she's obviously the littlest one in her class, but she kind of tested out of the Mommy & Me class when she was screaming "let go, let go" when I held her in the water, and jumping off the side of the pool

1 comment:
my kids need swimming lessons...avery is goo din the water just has no stamina and mitchell is terrified and would rather sit in a puddle.
Post a Comment