Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sleepy boy

Joshy isn't feeling too great tonight. He's keeping the good folks at Tylenol & Motrin in business. He was also keeping the animal cracker people in business earlier, since that was all he wanted to eat. He didn't even want juice or ice cream - he must not be feeling well!! He perked up a little after this picture was taken (6pm-ish) and played and took a bath but he was pretty much back to feeling miserable by 9 (I kept him up to give him his motrin). He woke back up at 10, just in time for some tylenol. See you at 2am, little man. Zoe's feeling OK so far.

Joshua wanted to wear my glasses yesterday. I thought it was funny how they look like they really fit him. Unfortunately, the camera was set wrong so the picture is all blurry, and by the time I fixed it, he was done wearing them. He's wearing his "cookie guy" (gingerbread man) pajamas.

3 comments:

Rosemarie said...

Too cute. JMS refuses to wear pj's with the feet. But, he wears his slippesr. :)

Leslie said...

sorry he is not feeling well...hope the babe does not get it!! So, when are you going to be around in the area?

Emily said...

I heard the sad news about Joshua. I hope the little mister bounces back soon! I will be praying!