Hi everyone! I have to admit I went through a little blog withdrawl while we were away in Texas. We got home on Thursday and have been unpacking from out trip, packing for our move and yard-selling everything we can in preparation for our relocation in a couple weeks (or less). We're only moving 4 miles, but we're trying to take advantage of the opportunity to go through EVERYTHING and clean house! Craig took a truckload to goodwill after the yard sale today, and I have a few items on ebay. My trash has just GOT to be someone else's treasure :)
I can't believe how different this pregnancy has been compared to when I was pregnant with Joshua. I suppose the main difference would be how my perception of time has changed! Last time, I felt like every day took a week, and this time I somehow got to 30 weeks and hardly noticed! That's right, 30 weeks today. Just wanted to let everyone else know in case you were as oblivious as I about how far along I am :) I guess I should have known by looking at my gianormous belly!! Craig and I are eagerly awaiting the arrival of Zoe Kate, but enjoying our last few weeks alone together with our precious Joshua. I hate to have to divide my attention and hate for him to have to share it with anyone other than Craig, but I know that his little sister will be a joy to us all. July 27th, or whenever she decides to arrive, will be here before we know it!
Please meet my daughters.
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment